heart in the clouds

December 17, 2010

Me & Charlie Talkin...

I love the song “Me & Charlie Talkin” by Miranda Lambert…so when I went to visit this A.MA.ZING new store at Southland’s Mall yesterday, Charming Charlie, I finally realized who or what Miranda was talking about. She must have told him, that there needs to be  a store, where you look in the windows and you see gorgeous white chandeliers, and hundreds of jewelry orgnaizers, purses, hats, sunglasses and anything else you could imagine. For some reason I just can’t get over how amazing this little store just was! If you haven’t been yet, I strongly suggest checking it out, prices are unbelievable, they have the cutest things all organized by color. Immediately I found myself thinking… I could own an accessory store such as this one, I want IN!

**Only down side is that they don’t have any of their merchandise on their website; however, you really must go into the store to see just how wonderful it really is!

So…check it out! www.charmingcharlie.com

I can best picture me finding something here when I’m looking for a specific type of jewelry or accessory…what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment