heart in the clouds

April 17, 2012

Nursery Update

So I know I promised the final product for Blake's nursery. I'm JUST now getting to this... call me a procrastinator?? Here is the little man's room :)

Finished changing dresser/changing table. I love the color against the gray and white stripes!



The decals have his initials in the middle!

Dustin's mom cross stitched this for him when he was born. I just moved it to a different frame and matting. Isn't it adorable??

Blake Thompson Mitchell

Mommy & Daddy

All the girls for my shower gave Blake a book to start his very own library! I love that we won't run out of things to read!


"Love at first sight"...stay tuned for the sock monkey :)


Really cute diaper cake my neighbor made for Blake. The style actually matched the bedding without her even knowing it :)

Closet full of clothes already! We're going through them quickly though!



No comments:

Post a Comment